Happy Friday and what better way to cool off after work than with these Cucumber and Mint Malfy Gin and Tonics? Green smoothies are everywhere, so why shouldn’t we blend up the usual green smoothie suspects to create a ‘healthier’ gin cocktail?
This Cucumber and Mint G&T is light, refreshing, and icy cold.
I only added a spoonful of white sugar to sweeten up this cocktail, but you can omit or if you prefer, swap out for honey or maple syrup.
How I made this Cucumber and Mint Malfy Gin and Tonics
For this G&T, I blended the cucumber, mint, sugar and lime juice in my Nutribullet. I then poured this mixture through a sieve to remove any excess pulp so that the drink would be smooth.
Oh side note – do you you think that this pureed cucumber could be counted as one of your five a day? 😜
This mixture was then poured over two glasses of crushed ice and gin.
I loved drinking this cocktail because there is a cool cucumber taste going on, livened up with fresh mint, lemon and lime to really pick up the flavors.
I used the Malfy Gin original lemon flavour and I think that it works well with the flavours of this cocktail.
Time for the recipe and if you do decide to make it, or any of my other recipes, please tag me on Instagram. ❤
Cucumber and Mint Malfy G&T’s
Cucumber and Mint Gin Cocktails with Malfy Gin
- 2 shots Malfy Con Limone Gin
- 1/2 English cucumber skin removed
- Handful fresh mint leaves stalks removed
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 2 cans tonic water
- crushed ice
- 4 slices lemon
- Divide ice and gin evenly between two glasses.
- Place cucumber, mint, sugar and lime juice in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Press cucumber puree through a sieve to remove any pulp and divide strained cucumber juice between two glasses.
- Top with tonic water to fill the glass and serve immediately.
Buy the copper straws featured in my images here.