No one is ever going to complain about having a Gluten Free Rocky Road in their lunchbox and they’re also perfect as a tea time treat!
They aren’t health food, but they are gluten free and use dark chocolate, which is of course an anti-oxidant, so you don’t have to feel too guilty.
Did I mention they take about 10 minutes to make?
Makes: 12 big bars or so
· 60 grams soft butter
· 100 grams Lindt dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids) broken into pieces
· 3 tablespoons honey
· 100 grams Ground Almonds
· 2 handfuls of mini marshmallows
1. Melt the butter, chocolate and honey in a saucepan and put to one side
2. Fold the ground almonds into the melted chocolate mixture in the saucepan, and then add the marshmallows
3. Tip into a square tray lined with foil (24 cm) and flatten as best you can with a spatula
4. Add more marshmallows to the top if desired and also sprinkles if you’d like
5. Refrigerate for about 2 hours and once hardened, cut into fingers and enjoy!