No one is ever going to complain about having a Gluten Free, 10 Minute Rocky Road in their lunchbox and they’re also perfect as a tea time treat!
What could be simpler than mixing all the ingredients into a bowl and popping into the fridge to set?
What’s in these Rocky Road Bars
They aren’t health food, but they are gluten-free and use dark chocolate, which is, of course, an anti-oxidant, so you don’t have to feel too guilty.
These Rocky Road Bars use marshmallows and ground almonds too and the best part – they take about 10 minutes to make, with absolutely no baking required.
If you decided to make these, please tag me in the recipe!
10 Minute Rocky Road Bars Recipe
Makes: 12 big bars or so
· 60 grams of soft butter
· 100 grams Lindt dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids) broken into pieces
· 3 tablespoons honey
· 100 grams Ground Almonds
· 2 handfuls of mini marshmallows
1. Melt the butter, chocolate, and honey in a saucepan and put to one side
2. Fold the ground almonds into the melted chocolate mixture in the saucepan, and then add the marshmallows
3. Tip into a square tray lined with foil (24 cm) and flatten as best you can with a spatula
4. Add more marshmallows to the top if desired and also sprinkles if you’d like
5. Refrigerate for about 2 hours and once hardened, cut into fingers and enjoy!