If you are looking for fresh, minimal, clean and creative photography for your product, I also specialize in Product Photography in South Africa – Shooting content for a range of brands in the restaurant, food, clothing and makeup spaces.
How it Works:
First, please kindly put together a brief for me:
- What is the product?
- Where will you use the images?
- How many images do you need per product?
- What kind of mood or style are you looking for (you could even create a mood board – that would help me a lot 😊
- Would you like hands in frame?
- Would you like still photography or stop motions
- What is your deadline?
- Include very specific instructions for example: only show this side of the packaging, make sure lids are off, etc.
- You can also advise if you’d like me to use any specific props.
Once you’ve got this information
- Email me at Cat@lefamishedcat.co.za
- I will quote you accordingly based on the unique requirements you’ve requested
- Once the quote is accepted, please arrange delivery of the product to me
- I will shoot the content and send it to you for approval
Snapshot of Recent Work:
Are you looking for restaurant photography in South Africa?
I would love to put together an affordable package to batch-shoot a few dishes and drinks for your restaurant.
Get in touch with me with your requirements. Email me: Cat@lefamishedcat.co.za
Here is some of my past restaurant work:
Next read: How to Elevate Food Photography with Props