This Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge takes less than 20 minutes to make and two hours to set. It is topped with crushed macadamia and pink Himalayan salt for added texture.
This recipe is safe to make with kids and you do not need a candy thermometer – all you really need to do is microwave, stir, pour and chill.
Simple as that 😍
Chocolate & Peanut Butter
I don’t think there is any better combination than chocolate and peanut butter.
I know so many of you have the same obsession, so I thought I would make some dark chocolate peanut butter fudge and share the recipe with you!
This recipe produces rich and creamy layers of peanut butter and chocolate fudge and some crushed macadamia and pink Himalayan salt for added crunch.
You only need condensed milk. dark chocolate chips, peanut butter, macadamia and Himalayan salt to make this recipe.
Make sure you use a square baking tray which will ensure that you can cut up the fudge easily, as well as greased baking paper to help the fudge lift effortlessly.
Making the Fudge
- This recipe is safe to make with kids as you do not need a candy thermometer – all you really need to do is microwave, stir, pour and chill
- I used Nestle Condensed Milk for this recipe and Yum Yum Peanut Butter
- I recommend you use glass bowls as they distribute heat more evenly
- The recipe is simple to follow and has no tricky steps and requires little to no skill it the kitchen
If you’ve been on the search for an easy homemade fudge recipe, this one is for you!
Let’s get straight to it.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fudge
- Glass Bowls
- Wooden Spoons
- Square Baking tin, 20 x 20
- Baking Paper
- Pestle and mortar or small ziplock bag
Dark Choc Layer
- 1 can Condensed Milk Nestle
- 300 g dark chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Layer
- 3 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 can condensed milk Nestle
- 10 macadamia nuts raw
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- First, prepare a square pan with baking paper and baking spray.
- Now in glass bowl 1, heat chocolate chips and 1 can condensed milk in the microwave for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared square pan and use a greased spatula to spread evenly.
- In the second glass bowl, heat the peanut butter and half a can of condensed milk in the microwave for about one minute, stirring halfway through until melted and smooth. If too thick, stir in an extra tablespoon of condensed milk until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the chocolate layer of fudge and used the greased spatula to spread evenly.
- In a small ziplock bag or a mortar & Pestle, crush your macadamia nuts and Himalayan salt and sprinkle over fudge.
- Then refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into small squares and store in a sealed container.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag me at #LeFamishedCat @LeFamishedCat
Although I mention specific products, this post is not sponsored