Choc-Chip Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
A recipe for my Choc-Chip Peanut Butter Oat Cookies made these with gluten-free Oats, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- 220 g peanut butter I used @eatnakednudefood
- 1 cup Oats not a heaped cup or cookies will go dry
- 120 g coconut OR brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temp (not small eggs)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda not powder
- 1 handful choc chips I used dark choc
- 1/3 cup coconut flour for rolling
- sea salt optional
Preheat oven to 180C
Beat sugar, vanilla, eggs & peanut butter till very smooth
Add dry ingredients (oats, baking soda, choc chips) & mix well
Add coconut flour to your hands to help with rolling the dough into balls. Make sure not to use to much on your hand our your cookies will be dry.
Flatten & shape into cookies, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper
Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, cool on the tray & then place on a cookie rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature.