These Rose Gold Valentines Gin Cocktails are the perfectly pretty cocktail to mix up for your lover before you go out on a dinner date, or before dinner at home.
I made these cocktails using 5 ingredients: Strawberry Syrup, Thyme, Lemon Juice, Gin and an Egg White.
Egg white might sound gross, but don’t worry, you don’t taste it all, and it gives the drink a nice pillowy smooth taste.
The Ingredients in the Rose Gold Gin Cocktails
Wixworth Gin was my gin of choice, but really you could use any gin that you have on hand.
You will need thyme, fresh lemon juice too, and one egg white.
To mix, I used a shaker with a strainer and filled it with ice cubes and thyme.
Tips for making your Rose Gold Gin Cocktails look beautiful
- Peg some thyme on the glass for a pretty and practical garnish
- Keep your glasses chilled in the freezer beforehand
- Make this drink right before you want to drink it as the egg white will disappear with time so don’t leave standing too long
Time for the recipe and Happy Valentines Loves!
Rose Gold Valentines Gin Cocktails
- Cocktail shaker
- 2 glasses
- 2 shots gin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 4 tbsp strawberry syrup
- 1 jumbo egg white organic, pasteurised
- few stalks of fresh thyme
- 5 cubes Ice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously to combine and froth up the egg white. A minute should do it.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with some more time. Viola, you are a Mixologist!
Disclaimer: Rose Gold Valentines Gin Cocktails were made with Wixworth Gin I was sent.
Want more gin recipes? Click here.