Make these Blueberry & Raspberry Spring Nice-Lollies, perfect for a warm Summer’s Day.
SPRING is around the corner – 8 days to be exact, which means:
1. Flowers are blooming and I shall be living on Antihistamines until October
2. I need to get a pedicure before I show my hobbit feet to the world
3. Ice Cream season is upon us, except if you follow a FODMAP diet or are vegan and can’t really consume dairy products
So here’s a VERY simple Fruit Nice Lolly recipe to try out and all you need is a blender, lolly mould, popsicle sticks, fruit, maple syrup and coconut milk.
Blueberry & Raspberry Spring Nice-Lollies
Ingredients for a 4-mold popsicle:
- Handful of Blueberries
- Handful of Raspberries
- 240ml of Coconut Milk
- 2 TBS Maple Syrup
1. Blend handful of Blueberries, 120 ml of the Coconut Milk and 1 TBSP Maple Syrup and pour into two of the molds. Then place the popsicle stick into the mixture making sure it is straight
2. Blend handful of Raspberries, 120 ml of the Coconut Milk and 1 TBSP Maple Syrup and pour into two of the molds. Then place the popsicle stick into the mixture making sure it is straight
3. Place into the freezer for 2 hours
4. To release the popsicle, warm the outside of the mold in warm water
Looking for another ice – cream recipe? Click here.