Make my easy and delicious 10 minute Peanut Butter Noodles, a budget-friendly meal that takes no time at all to make and is super delicious and flavour packed.
Who knew that that that Yum-Yum peanut butter in your pantry could transform a bowl of boring rice noodles into such a comforting dish? These 10 minute Peanut Butter Noodles are the fastest lunch you could make on a busy day and you could even add some more veggies for crunch.
How to Make 10 minute Peanut Butter Noodles
To make Peanut Butter Noodles, you need:
- Peanut Butter (I used this one )
- Soya Sauce or Gluten-Free version (Tamari)
- Rice Noodles
- Salad Onions
- Fresh coriander
- Sesame Seed Oil
The Process of Making 10 minute Peanut Butter Noodles
10 minute Peanut Butter Noodles
- 200 g Rice Noodles boiled and cooled
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 salad onions chopped
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soya sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar white
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 lime
- handful peanuts chopped
- handful fresh coriander
- extra water to seperate noodles
- Boil rice noodles and cool
- In a pan over a medium heat sautee sesame seed oil, salad onions, vinegar, peanut butter, soya sauce or tamari, brown sugar and 1/4 cup water until well combined.
- Now add in your cooked and cooled rice noodles and toss to coat. Add a little bit of water to help loosen the noodles. (I added a 1/4 cup)
- Make sure everything is well heated through before removing from heat
- Serve with a squeeze of lime. fresh coriander and chopped peanuts.
Here’s another recipe you may like to try: Best Ever Pad Thai Bowls