EEEK, it is 43 days to Christmas! If you are feeling stumped on what to get the foodie in your life this festive season, this wish list will help you to make some smart choices to appeal to a foodies soul.
You can let me know what I might have missed in the comments section below and I will include it in part 2 of this wishlist!
The first one is a no brainer stocking filler and I am keeping it in the family (sister brand)- I Heart Granola. Gluten, Refined Sugar and Preservative free, your health conscious friend or family member will love this gift.
And here are my other picks:
1. Tea Cake Baking Mould, R149, Yuppiechef
Because I want to make chocolate dessert spheres and I know you do too
2. Sodastream, R1299, Yuppiechef
So that I can drink more lime sodas
3. Copper Strainer, R79, Mr Price Home
It’s rose gold – what’s not to like?
4. Maxwell & Williams Epicurious Square Baker 19*7.5cm, Home Stuff
I think this square baking dish is so different and I love that it’s black!
5. Candy Thermometer, R199, Yuppiechef
Keep trying to make candies (ok, nougat) and it keeps flopping, because I don’t have a candy thermometer! (You can’t really guess the temperature sugar is at)
6. Ribbed Ceramic Ramekin, R29.99, Mr Price Home
It is pink and the price…ohmygosh.
7. Acacia Wood Egg Rack, R299, Faithful to Nature
Cake recipes usually call for room temperature eggs – what a pretty way to store them on the counter!
8. Water Infuser, R255, Takealot
When I go to pilates, we get a glass of water, stored in an infuser like this. Basil and Strawberry, Mint and Lemon, Watermelon and Pineapple, the combinations are endless.
9. Coconut Bowl, R95, Faithful to Nature
What better way to eat a smoothie than in a coconut bowl?
10. Living Eco String Shopping Tote, R129, Faithful to Nature
Because I would rather be eco-shopping
11. Love Milo Fern Jug, R166, Faithful to Nature
My milk jar will store almond milk obvs.
12. Bamboo Food Cover, R79.99, Mr Price Home
More stylish than those old-school granny curtains that your auntie throws over the food at Christmas lunch
Or how about…
13. The Kate Tin Cookbook
A book all about CHOCOLATE from the lovely and talented Chocolate Whisperer Kate
14. Smeg Stand Mixer, R7999, Kloppers
I have wanted a mixer like this for like ever ***SELLS ORGANS
15. Spherification Kit, R1159, Yuppiechef
Because science bitch. And too many Masterchef episodes that make me think I could become the next Heston
16. Donut Pan, R209, Takealot
I need to make GF donuts ASAP in this pan
18. Wooden Cake Antlers, R65, Hello Pretty
Turn your cake into a reindeer with minimal effort
19. The Lazy Makoti, R340, Quiver Tree
Perfect gift for the friend that needs to impress a future bae + support this women she is the bomb
20. Hammered pepper mill, R449, Superbalist
You will want to put pepper on all your guests food
21. Artesà marble and wood two tone board, R599, Superbalist
A beautiful food photography prop 😍
22. Nude Tapa Bowls, R249, Superbalist
Beautiful bowls, dripping with gold
23. 16PC CUTLERY SET MATTE GOLD, R599, @Home
There seems to be a trend here with my gold obsession
24. Textured Glass Tumbler, R65, Woolworths
Love the light blue hue of this glass
That is it for now – I will have part 2 up next week! Let me know what you think I should add to this list!