Hey there – one last post before the weekend and this ones a Honey and Tahini Rainbow Bowl, which makes the perfect healthy, nutritious lunch and involves NO cooking. It’s naturally gluten, vegan and dairy free.
The recipe below makes one bowl, and all you really need are fresh ingredients, which you can cut and chop at home and then assemble at work.
- 4 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp water
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 handful micro greens
- 60 ml quinoa, cooked
- handful cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 mini corns, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- To make the dressing, add the tahini, lemon juice, honey, water, salt and pepper to a small bowl, mixing well
- Layer your bowl with all the veggies and then sprinkle with poppy seeds
- Serve right away with the honey tahini dressing.
- If you’d like to mix things up, you can add any veggies you like to these bowls and you favorite source of protein.
- Enjoy and have a beautiful weekend!